2017 IBI Post Forum Webinar Series:
How can an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) help in decreasing absenteeism and sick leave? How can an EAP help reduce the risk of litigation? Given that many workers remain untreated for depression, why are EAPs under-communicated and under-utilized? What specific efforts to improve awareness and usage of an EAP are most effective and why? To address these and other questions, leaders from Integrated Behavioral Health and Guardian Life will be joined by Leigh University to discuss best practices in utilizing the services of an EAP.
- Gene Lanzoni, AVP Thought Leadership, Guardian Life
- Linda Lefever, Human Resources Associate, Lehigh University
- Ryan Morgan, Sr. Clinical Care Manager, IBH
- Andrea Mander, Director of Innovation Strategy & Business Relationships, IBH
- Judy Buczek, Senior Product Manager, Guardian Life Insurance