IBI Now Hiring: Disability and Leave Analytics Lead
IBI—an Oakland based non-profit business association focused on workforce health and productivity—seeks an experienced data and reporting expert to Lead its Disability and Leave Benchmarking and Analytics programs.
The Disability and Leave Analytics Lead will play a critical role in data management, reporting, and the development of online, interactive tools and dashboards for IBI’s industry-standard Benchmarking data initiative. The Benchmarking program provides organizations in the fields of healthcare, insurance, consulting, absence management and employee benefits with high-quality, impartial information for evaluating the performance of employers’ disability and leave benefits programs.
The ideal candidate is an established analytics professional, comfortable working independently and collaborating in small groups, willing and able to get their hands dirty (figuratively) coaxing valuable business insights from raw, wild data, and always prepared and confident in presentations to IBI’s organizational membership.
This position reports to the Director of Research and Analytics, located in Oakland, CA. Telecommuting/remote work may be possible.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the annual Disability and Leave Benchmarking data collection cycle with IBI’s multiple supplier partners
- Disability and leave claims data cleaning, processing, validation, management and reporting
- Developing impactful, user-friendly online reports, tools, visualizations and dashboards
- Conducting training and demonstration webinars for organizational members
- Collaborating with supplier partners to identify and implement innovative reporting approaches
- Providing support for statistical modeling and analyses in response to member organizations’ inquiries
- Extensive experience providing client analytics using absence, leave, disability or Workers’ Compensation claims
- Expertise with Excel and data management/reporting with SPSS, Stata or another statistical package
- Practical experience with data visualization applications such as Power BI or Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral, health, business or social science with an emphasis on quantitative reasoning, or in data science or statistics from a business program
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Start Date: January 2020
Benefits: Health insurance, sick/vacation pay, retirement
# # #
How to apply:
Contact IBI at email@example.com with a letter of interest and a resume.
# # #
About Integrated Benefits Institute
The Integrated Benefit Institute’s independent research, industry-leading tools and data resources help companies link health-related programs to the outcomes that maximize the contributions of people to productivity and business performance. Founded in 1995, IBI is a national nonprofit research organization and business association serving 1,100 employer and supplier members and their 22 million employees. For additional information, please visit www.ibiweb.org and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
# # #