How should a company determine where and how to invest in the
health and wellbeing of its workforce?
We help companies link health-related programs to the outcomes that maximize employee productivity and business performance.
- Data and first-hand experience to learn what has and hasn't worked
- Tools to determine what solutions and services would be best
- Action plans and resources to know what results to expect
What You Get
- Independent research and business-relevant metrics for informed decision-making
- One free industry report from the largest industry-specific benchmarking database
- No-selling networking opportunities at annual forum, regional events and online
- Practical guidance, specific steps, best practices and tips from peers
- Online cost estimators to assess investments in health benefits
- Business cases and case studies to put your health and wellbeing plan into action
A Highly Credible Source to Get Answers
"The ability to take the 2 concepts--Health and Wellbeing--and to be in a position to validate whether something is working or not working with data and metrics is powerful. It is why Comcast continues to stay involved with IBI."
Scott Daniels, Comcast
"Their extensive experience in this field and the database and tools to access the data, there is nothing else like it. There are consulting houses who do this for a cost, and they may not be as good."
Dexter Shurney, Cummins