The Integrated Benefits Institute and Pacific Business Group on Health invite you to a daylong symposium on high-value innovations by large employers and key stakeholders to improve behavioral health care, access, and experience. This employer-focused meeting will highlight best practices in worksite initiatives to enhance benefit design, onsite clinic-based services, EAP and absence management. The meeting will convene purchasers, health plans, physician organizations and other stakeholders to address mental health and substance use disorders and how these organizations can collaborate to improve health outcomes and productivity.
Key topics include:
• Innovative employer solutions for expanding access
• Next generation services for onsite clinics and EAP
• Reducing stigma by changing the conversation around mental health
• Integrating well-being, absence management and health benefits
• Role of digital health and telehealth programs
• Provider solutions for addressing system failures