Utilize the largest employer benchmarking database in the U.S.
IBI - Rayburn House Migraine Panel
Research!America hosted a congressional briefing on migraines in Washington DC. IBI Research Director Dr. Brian Gifford participated in this moderated panel alongside speakers representing the patient community, providers, government, and the research sector. The briefing focused on the debilitating impact of migraines on health, the economy and society, highlighting developments in research, prevention and treatment, and policies to reduce the burden of this illness. Panelists:
- Walter Koroshetz, M.D., director, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Brian Gifford, Ph.D., director, research and measurement, Integrated Benefits Institute
- Jaime Sanders, The Migraine Diva, migraine patient advocate
- Amaal J. Starling, M.D., assistant professor of neurology, Mayo Clinic
- Mary Franklin, executive director, National Headache Foundation